Date of Birth: 08/01/1882
Author: Sergey Kapkov
Fedor Kurikhin. Prominent comic theater and cinema, one of the organizers of the Moscow theater of satire, one of the first actors of the Russian cinema gaming. He played the role of torchbearers in "Jolly Fellows".
Fedor Kurikhin - a legendary personality. He could do nothing on the stage, but the audience is still laughing to tears. One of his presence raised the degree of any representation.
Kurikhin popularity soared with the release in theaters "Jolly Fellows", where he, along with Utesova Orlova and sang couplets: "Tyuh-tyuh-tyuh-tyuh, broke our utyuh!" But it was in 1934. And for the first time Fedor Kurikhin appeared on screen in 1908, vfilme "What the commission, to be the father of an adult daughter." The actor played the lead role - father. Let me remind you that the feature film appeared in Russia in 1906.
Later Kurikhin starred in such films as "The Story of One Girl" (1915), "Dark Petrograd" (1916), "The Tragedy of Evlampiya Chirkina" (1925), "The driver Ukhtomsky" (1926). Played host a trained dog in the "Circus", an eccentric fan to "goalkeeper", the old doctor in the "Baltic Deputy" grandfather Naum in the "heiress" and Popopulyu funny in the movie "How Ivan Ivanovich quarreled with Ivan Nikiforovich".
His game has always distinguished the infectiousness, bright colors, spontaneity, lightness. His humor was manifested in the subtlest nuances of the characters` behavior. Kurikhin loved episodes, and even satire Theatre, at the origins of which he was standing, the actor chose a mostly small roles.
Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1934).
He graduated from the Theatre School at the Alexandrinsky Theater class V.N.Davydova (1906). He worked in the provincial theaters, then "Happy Theatre" in the "distorting mirror" in St. Petersburg. In 1919, together with K.Mardzhanovym organized in Kyiv Variety Theatre "Crooked Jimmy."
Since 1924 - at the Moscow Satire Theater. He has performed on stage.
1. What is the Commission, to be the father of an adult daughter - 1908 () father ...
2. The story of one girl - 1915 ()
3. Dark Petrograd - 1916 ()
4. Tragedy Evlampiya Chirkina - 1925 ()
5. The driver Ukhtomsky - 1926 (History / Biography)
6. Mechanical traitor - 1931 (comedy)
7. Jolly Fellows - 1934 (comedy) ... torchbearers
8. Goalkeeper - 1936 (comedy) ... an eccentric fan
9. Baltic MP - 1936 (Drama) ... old doctor
10. Circus - 1936 (Romance) ... host a trained dog
11. Rich Bride - 1937 (comedy) ... grandfather Naum
12. How Ivan Ivanovich quarreled with Ivan Nikiforovich - 1941 (comedy) ... Popopulya