Date of Birth: 06/02/1932
Place of birth: Moscow
Yaroslav Golovanov K.
Born June 2, 1932 in Moscow in a family of actors.
Father - Kirill Nikolaevich Golovanov - founder and first director of the Transport Theatre, which is now known as the Moscow Drama Theater named after Nikolai Gogol, he worked in management theaters Committee on Arts, he was one of the leaders of the Central House of culture of railwaymen. Mother - Anfisa V. Golovanov (nee Kozlova) - under the pseudonym Andreeva almost his whole life has been leading actress Transport Theatre.
Barely begun, the capital lives a small schoolboy was interrupted by the war. Autumn of 1941, the family was evacuated to Omsk, and only in the summer of 1943 returned to Moscow. In 1950 Jaroslav finishes school. To the surprise of his parents, he does not want to enter the camera department of All-Union Institute of Cinematography, as he advises his father, nor in the Moscow Architectural Institute, as recommended by his mother, and shall submit the documents to the open shortly before the secret missile department of the Moscow Bauman Higher Technical School. Explaining the decision, Jaroslaw said that the desire to engage in missile technology originated in Omsk in 1942, when he read the novel by Alexei Tolstoy`s "Aelita", which made a great impression on him. In his student years Jaroslav works very much: lectures at Bauman read in dozens of disciplines, and the number of tests and examinations close to a hundred. Bauman graduates of those years had to work on all machine tools, master all kinds of welding and foundry, excluding manufacturing practices that Golovanov took place at the plant in Dnepropetrovsk, on the eve of the appointment to the outstanding designer M.K.Yangelya missiles. In Gorokhovetsky military camps acquires shooting experience of the Guards mortar ( "Katyusha").
Thesis (calculation LRE - liquid rocket engine - with a thrust of 100 tons) Ya.K.Golovanov performs under the direction of the future Corresponding Member of the USSR Academy of Sciences in the laboratory