Date of Birth: 07/02/1915
Place of birth: Moscow
Author: Sergey Kapkov
Vladimir Kondratievich Pitsek. Brilliant performer episodic roles. The creator of different genres and diverse images in films, in a hurry to help>.
Vladimir Pitsek first appeared on stage as a child. In eight years, he became actively involved in the productions of Yuri Zavadsky at the theater named DEFRA, and later studied at the school at the theater (now - the Mossovet Theater).
In the early years of the war, Vladimir Pitsek worked in the theater of the WTO, then fought. Many worked in the provincial musical theater, acted in films in episodes: (Popov), (chief of railway halt), Fritz (), sergeant (), pop (), painter (), the hospital registrar (), head of the letters department (), grandfather goat () Kubdya (
Ocean>) Akimych (), Wenzel () gardirobschik (
Vladimir Pitsek - one of the best epizodnikov Soviet cinema. His images graced films of different genres and directions. Intelligent and poorly educated, mobile and sluggish heroes Pitseka organically fit into any conflict and plot of the film 50-80-ies.
Honored Worker of Culture of Russia (1987).
Since 1945 - Artist of the Moscow Music and Drama Theatre, the Minsk and Stalingrad Theatre of Musical Comedy. In 1960-1982 years - the film actor in the studio theater.
1. Polyushko-field - 1956 ()
2. Carnival Night - 1956 (comedy)
3. Communist - 1957 (History / Biography)
4. The sun shines for everyone - 1959 (Kinopovest)
5. Any price - 1959 ()
6. Nahalenok - 1961 (Kinopovest)
7. lost summer - 1963 (comedy)
8. Father of a Soldier - 1964 (Tragicomedy)
9. Journalist - 1967 ()
10. Guardian - 1970 (comedy)
11. And in the Pacific ... - 1973 (Adventure)
12. Soldier and the Elephant - 1977 (comedy)
13. "Poseidon" to the rescue - 1977 ()
14. beefcake - 1978 (musicals / musical)
15. Pokrovsky Gates - 1982 (lyrical comedy)
16. Nicknamed "The Beast" - 1991 (Action)