Date of Birth: 05/15/1900
Place of birth: Irkutsk
Nikolay Okhlopkov, director, screenwriter and actor. Born in Irkutsk. He studied at the State experimental workshops. C 1923 - Actor Theater. Meyerhold, from 1930 directed the realistic theater in Moscow in 1938-1943 - an actor and director of theater. Eugene. Vakhtangov, in 1943-1967 headed the Moscow Theater of the Revolution (now - Academic Theater. Ow. Mayakovsky), in 1955-1956 - Deputy Minister of Culture of the USSR, director in the theaters of Moscow and Leningrad, director of opera productions at the Bolshoi Theater, teacher GITIS, professor, corresponding member of the Berlin Academy of Arts. The movie has also worked screenwriter and director (1930). The first film role - violinist in the movie "Gang Batko Knish" - 1924.
Laureate of the State. Prizes of the USSR (1941 - for participation in the film "Lenin in October" and "Lenin in 1918"; 1949 - for his role as Commissioner Vorobiev in the film "The Story of a Real Man"; 1951 - for his role Batmanova in the movie "Far from Moscow"; 1947 1949 1951 - for theatrical work).
People`s Artist of the USSR (1948).
1. Banda Batko Knish - 1924 ()
2. Bay of Death - 1926 ()
3. Things and people - 1932 ()
4. Lenin in October - 1937 (History / Biography). Alexander Nevsky - 1938 (History / Biography)
6. Lenin in 1918 - 1939 (History / Biography)
7. Yakov Sverdlov - 1940 ()
8. Kutuzov - 1943 (History / Biography)
9. The light of Russia - 1947 ()
10. The Story of a Real Man - 1948 (Kinopovest) ... Commissioner Vorobyov
11. Far from Moscow - 1950 () ... Batmanov
12. Baku Fires - 1950 (Kinopovest)