Date of Birth: 02/27/1914
Place of birth: Mines
He graduated from the Industrial Institute in Novocherkassk. Since 1931 the mechanic at the plant "Rostselmash". In 1938-41 chief power engineer at the plant number 1 (Monchegorsk), from 1941 - in the North Caucasus (tungsten-molybdenum combine). In 1945 in the town of Elektrostal he led the installation of the equipment industry experienced nuclear plant. Head of the reconstruction of the plant number 12, chief engineer of the department of capital construction (1946 - 1950).
Since 1955 Director of the instrument-making plant in Zarechny (1955-89). Under his rukovodstvombyla established scientific and industrial base at the highest technical level of large defense companies, serial production of military products world class. Order of Lenin (twice), the October Revolution, Red Banner of Labour (twice), "Badge of Honor" (twice), the USSR State Prize (1975) and the USSR Council of Ministers Prize (1981) for the drafting of a master plan and construction of Zarechny. Honorary Citizen of Zarechny (1984), an honorary citizen of Penza (1997).