Date of Birth: 09/09/1906
Place of birth: Kharkov
Author: Sergey Kapkov
Mark N. Pertsovsky. Brilliant master episode Distinguishing actor with expressive external data. He played mainly villains and aliens in the movie (,,,). I replay the entire repertoire of the Soviet army.
Mark Pertsovsky was a legend of the theater, but the theater itself treated him as consumers. If you could play any episode actor, still only took him literally everything. Each output Pertsovsky turned into a show of one actor.
He was convinced that every detail - is a kind of habit, in its own way reflects the character of the person. Easy to play comedy, vaudeville, he mastered the guitar for the piece of music, dance. He never aspired to the fore and be content with little. In Baku workers even theater played female roles: in Afinogenova dubbed Ranevskaya as Amalia Karlovna, television played a Baba Yaga. Pertsovsky did not insist on his actors` receptions, do not confuse them with the grotesque. He did not make a gesture in the cartoon, but every role, even dramatic, invariably graced joke.
Among his theatrical masterpieces: Belardo (), Petruchio () Bagration () Bichiko (), Einstein () Ardalyon V. (), grandfather ().
The film starred Mark Pertsovsky less. One of his best works - a fascist in Kaltenbruner -was awarded the Stalin Prize. The only time the actor starred - Conductor. There were other successful works in film,,,,,,,,.
People`s Artist of the RSFSR (1980).
Laureate of the State Prize of the USSR (1951 - for participation in the film).
In 1921-1922, he worked as a salesman in the paper shop in Tbilisi. In 1922-1926 - he played in the theater at the House of the Red Army and Navy in Tbilisi. In 1926-1927 he studied in the studio n / p Yu.Zavadskogo in Moscow. In 1927-1930 years - an actor of the Baku Theatre of Working Youth in 1930-1932 - at the Baku working theater. Since 1932 - an actor TSTSA.
1. Glinka - 1946 (History / Biography)
2. Secret Mission - 1950 (Adventure) ... fascist Kaltenbruner
3. Dance teacher - 1952 (Romance)
4. Mexican - 1955 (Drama)
5. Leningrad Symphony - 1957 (Drama) ... Conductor
6. Free Wind - 1961 (musicals / musical)
7. Wicked Angel - 1962 (Drama)
8. Action Tolley Kljukvin - 1964 (Adventure)
9. The Brothers Karamazov - 1968 (Kinopovest)
10. The Ballad of Bering and his friends - 1970 (History / Biography)
11. Two smiles - 1970 (Adventure)
12. The wife`s mother - 1974 (lyrical comedy)
13. Finist - Bright Falcon - 1975 (Cartoon / Fairy Tale) ... Kartaus
14. As long as the clock strikes - 1976 (Adventure)