Date of Birth: 03/03/1929
Member of the editorial boards of the journals
* "Philosophical Sciences" (1971-1991),
* "Russian Psychoanalytic Bulletin" (1991)
* "Polignozis" (1999)
* "Epistemology and Philosophy of Science" (2004).
Founder and Chairman of the All-Russia Center for the Study of martial arts (1987), a follower of karate style Uechi-ryu.1971-1987 - Professor of the Philosophy Faculty of Moscow State University. MV Lomonosov.
Since 1988 he is a senior fellow at the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Deputy Chairman of the Scientific Council on the methodology of artificial intelligence.
His research interests are related to the problem "of consciousness imozga". The concept of subjective reality, the proposed Dubrovsky, has caused controversy with the famous philosopher Il`enkov about the nature of the ideal.
* "Psychic phenomena and the brain" (1971)
* "Information, consciousness, the brain" (1980)
* "The problem of the ideal" (1983, the second, revised edition, 2002)
* "Deception. Philosophical and psychological analysis "(1994)
* "Consciousness, brain, artificial intelligence" (2007).
He has published more than 150 articles on the philosophical problems of psychology, epistemology, psychophysiological problem, value-semantic structure of consciousness, problems of unconscious self-deception, half-truths, philosophy and psychology, martial arts.