Date of birth: 24.05.1974
Place of birth: Kryvyi Rih
Dnepropetrovsk region already began to emerge from the crisis
The governor of Dnipropetrovsk told the "Today" turned to the field than the loss of "Euro-2012", promised to take up the road and admitted that in his spare time, he enjoys hanging out with his wife and little daughter on the playground Krivoy Rog
Alexander, if you can, move, please, your results of a six-week stint as governor of the Dnipropetrovsk region. What you have done?
- The activity is difficult to assess, the more difficult to summarize because it took only a few weeks with my appointment.
But the first and most important - it formed the backbone of the management vertical. Appointed head of regional state administrations and all the deputies. Second - define the tasks of economic development of the region. The first meeting, which I had, had a meeting with the industrialists, which was attended by all industries. We have divided the questions that can decide locally at the local level, and the questions that need to be solved at the national level. In the main problems we find a full understanding and deputies in the Cabinet. Third - we have provided all the conditions for carrying out the sowing campaign in the region, agricultural enterprises in fully supplied with fuel, seed and fertilizer. That is now the main circle of solved problems associated with solving economic problems.
Thus, we can say that life is getting better Dnieper?
- The area began to emerge from the crisis. For example, the rate of growth in the first quarter of Dnipropetrovsk region has demonstrated the best performance among the industrial regions of Ukraine. We have seen an increase in industrial production by 26%. This suggests that our approach to be effective.
In an interview, you promised to solve the problem of "bad roads" in the area. But as they say, "things are there ..."
- The problem of roads - is the bane of the Dnipropetrovsk region, especially after last winter. And it is clear that it is impossible to solve this problem, especially when it was not solved for years and a half months. Now this problem budge, even if there are no more holes on the knee, such as those that were in the middle of March. But to give a solid word of roads subject we Depress.
They say that you paid much attention to the celebration of Victory Day? Is it a question of "governor-level"?
- Yes, indeed, I am the head of the organizing committee on preparation for celebrating the 65th anniversary of the Victory in our region. And the question here is not whether someone is level. I, first of all - people, and respect the feat that made our grandparents. My grandfather also fought and finished the war in Prague. Therefore, I consider it my duty to express respect for veterans, and so that`s not much left. By the way, on my initiative already has an agreement with the Regional Council, and at the next session the consideration of the budget will be decided on the allocation of all combatants and war disabled persons targeted assistance for the purchase of medicines.
The media have often referred to as one of the most effective business executives. You have come to host or manage?
- (Laughs). I came to work. And I promise to make it work all the officials in the field. No more, no less. But what we need to rake the "rubble of the old regime" - that`s a fact.
In what state you went to Dnipropetrovsk?
- Condition of the field at that time, when I took office, can be characterized by some facts. For example, the number of unemployed up to five times higher than the number of vacancies. Wage arrears amounted to over 83 million hryvnia. In the past year we worked with a profit of less than half of the companies in the region - 48.6%. But the key point, which is worth noting - is the loss of the Dnepropetrovsk region and the right of the "Euro-2012". I think that the tragedy of this question can be assessed only after a few years. The city lost a unique opportunity to modernize the infrastructure, to receive investment, both private and public - on the road, on communication, on the bridges, which could be use for at least 50 years. This is a big problem.
What language do you spend in the regional administration of RAM?
- Do not try me "catch" on the language issue. (Smiles). I have no problem with the Ukrainian language, the more I talk to him in the family. Frankly, I believe that the question of language is not acute in the Dnipropetrovsk region. But if you ask me whether the right of any citizen of the field to apply to any of the structures of state power in the language in which it is convenient, and get an answer? My answer is yes. Because in this matter in any kinks or the other side will not.
We have a fairly complex region in the sense that is intertwined interests of many business groups. What is your policy in order to prevent business conflicts?
- My job as governor - to provide in the field of the rule of law. We will support all the owners and all investors who are willing to work effectively in the Dnipropetrovsk region. This means - to invest in the area of ??investment, create jobs, have in their enterprises high salaries, to participate in the social life of the city of his presence, including the financing of social projects to be real patriots Dnipropetrovsk, not in words but in deeds. The main thing they have to take into account the interests of the region and its people, not just their own personal financial interests.
Tell me, how do you assess the activity of Dnipropetrovsk Mayor Ivan Kulichenko? Do you have any questions to his business activities?
- I came to the first session of the City Council, which was after I was appointed governor, and said that he came not to criticize, but to help. Dnepropetrovsk, and so many people criticize. I have come to lend a helping hand and to synchronize our actions. We should see the challenges alone, they equally understand and help each other and not to interfere. Only under such conditions we will have positive developments. I`m not a person who looks back - a lot of work ahead. Dnepropetrovsk - the capital of the region, and because I was the first assistant of Dnepropetrovsk city authorities to improve the quality of life and restore order. "
Yet you are often called the man Rinat Akhmetov, for you for a long time led by companies that belong to him ...
- I was appointed the president of Ukraine, I - the president of people.
Tell us what you like to do in his spare time? Does the car drive? What`s your hobby?
- Behind the wheel I go very often, I prefer to ride with a driver. Because all the time thinking about kakimi-to issues - can be distracted, constantly ringing phone ... And I have a hobby - the history of Ukraine of all periods and all that goes with it - old books, coins, banknotes of different periods, the signs distinctions, awards, documents and securities period of Ukrainian independence. By the way, I`ve got one of the originals of the Act of Independence of Ukraine. It is stored in my office in the state administration. And I`m interested in the history of late antiquity and early Christianity.
Your father since 2006 has served as chairman of the regional council. Whether advice to him on any matters relating to the work?
- My father - a wise and prudent man. It happens that I consult with him. He is well aware of the situation in the Dnipropetrovsk region, and, of course, I`m talking to him for objective information, since he was four years as chairman of the regional council. But not so long ago Youri said he will retire, and as far as I know, it will happen at the next session of the Regional Council.
Please tell us about your family.
- My name is Lena mate, and my angel - Masha, she is already a year and nine months. For me the best moments in my life when I get home and kiss my daughter. Unfortunately, most of it is still or already asleep. Lena had already gone from maternity leave, is now working in the field of personnel management. It wants to spend with me full vacation, but I sternly said to her: "Do not time the country is in danger!" (Laughs). In fact, when the opportunity arises, I love my wife and idochkoy walk on the playground and in the park.
been a guest of veteran
On the eve of the 65th anniversary of the Great Victory governor of Dnipropetrovsk Alexander Vilkul invited war veterans to a meeting in the premises of the diorama "Battle of the Dnieper." The head of the region gave each jubilee medals "65 Years of Victory in Great Patriotic War", as well as certificates to provide free medicines. According Vilkul, in the area of ??140 thousand living veterans of the war - the direct participants in hostilities and rear workers, and none of them will not remain without attention of the authorities.
Immediately after the meeting, the governor went on a visit to the Soviet Union Hero Alexei Kolesnikov. The fact that the 89-year veteran was unable to attend the meeting and Alexander Vilkul decided to take a commemorative medal and a certificate for medicines personally - directly home hero. By the way, in addition to all listed, Alexey Kolesnikov handed bank card with fifty thousand hryvnia in the account. "For me personally, Victory Day - a very important festival. Because my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought. I have the example of their relatives know about the great feat that you have done. This is only a small thanks to our veterans who gave their lives to defend the fatherland, and our sacred duty - to take care of those who gave us a peaceful sky over your head ", - said Alexander Vilkul Alexey Kolesnikov. By the way, only in the Dnipropetrovsk region live 6 Heroes of the Soviet Union.
industrialist and MP
Alexander Vilkul was born on 24.05.1974 in Krivoy Rog
Career: Chairman of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration
In 1996 he graduated from the Alexander Vilkul Krivoy Rog Technical University. From 1997 to 1998. He worked as head of commercial and financial management of OAO "Southern Mining and Processing Plant" (Southern Mining). From 1998 to 2001 - deputy general director on commercial and financial matters on YuGOK. In 2001-2002. - Vice President for Economics and Foreign Economic Relations of the public organization "Academy of Mining Sciences of Ukraine." In 2002-2003. He held the position of Deputy Chairman of the Board for Commercial Affairs at YuGOK. Of 2003-2004. - General Director of JSC "Central GOK". In the period from 2004 to 2006. He was CEO of two companies: JSC "Northern Mining and Processing Plant", JSC "Central GOK". Vilkul In 2005 received the title of Honored Worker of Industry of Ukraine, and a year later he was elected people`s deputy of Ukraine of the PR. Since 2006 he holds the post of Honorary Director of Iron Ore Division of LLC "Metinvest Holding", and in October 2008, PR has appointed Alexander Vilkul head of election headquarters in the Dnipropetrovsk region.